Deviant since Apr 15, 2011 | Premium Member until Nov 14, 2015
Glad I saved the best for last.
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
♥ Supernatural ♥ Attack On Titan ♥ The Walking Dead ♥ The Maze Runner (Books/Movie) ♥ Back to The Future (Trilogy) ♥ Big Hero 6 ♥ Vehicles ♥ Warrior Cats ♥ Transformers ♥ Imagine Dragons ♥ The Beatles ♥ Simon Curtis ♥ Food ♥
I N F O R M A T I O N
Art Trades: Ask but don't get your hopes up.
Requests: Close friends only, otherwise I will open these every few months.
Programs: Paint Tool Sai | MS PAINT | Photoshop Elements 8 | Windows Movie Maker | Sony Vegas Pro 11
Mouse or Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro
1. You may use my Warrior Cats art in your videos, but please remember to credit me and link me back, i'd like to see the finished product c:
2. Do NOT use my Characters for any roleplays, websites, or for profit. They are copyrighted and belong to me.
3. You may not steal, trace, deface, alter, base, sell, or put my artwork up on facebook, instragram, or tumblr without my permission. If you do, I will hunt you down and make you remove it. Thank you for your cooperation.
F A Q
1. Will you draw my character/friend's character for me? No, do not ask this.
2. Can we do an art trade? It really depends on my mood to be honest. Most of the time it will probably be a no.
3. Can I use your art for my website/RPG/Forum/designs? No.
4. Can I use your art for a background for my computer/phone/tablet/mobile device? Go ahead, but please don't claim as your own.
5. Can I use your art in a video? I guess, as long as the picture is not edited and proper credit is given.
6. Can you do a tutorial on.... It depends on the thing you want a tutorial on. I will not do a tutorial on how I draw cats or other things because that's for you to do. I will give you pointers though to help.
7. Are you male or female? Don't ask me this. Gender doesn't matter so why must you need to know?
8. How long have you been drawing? I first started drawing when I was 6 or 7, so that would be around 10 years now. About five for digital art.
S T A M P S
Note to self:
4 deviants saidDon't draw when listening to remixes
1 deviant saidit's great.
No deviants saidone of my drawings went from a vent